Thursday, June 30, 2011

"Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon"

I can't get out of work fast enough tomorrow. Luckily, we are being released early. Hooray! I'll be right there seeing "Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon. Do I have high hopes? Nah. Loved the first one so much. Didn't hate the second one, but I don't even remember anything about it. And I never wanted to see it again. The first one I went to see at least 3 times. I do like everything Shia La Beouf is in. The last thing I saw him in  "Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps."  What's up with Shia being in these movies with colons in the title? 

So stay tuned. I'll let you know tomorrow if I love it! I read that Michael Bay said it was really good. Michael Bay does know how to make a very good movie...He wouldn't say that if he didn't mean it, would he? 

No comments:

Post a Comment