Sunday, July 3, 2011

Not one bit disappointed....."Transformers:Dark of the Moon and Shirley's "I'm Over all That"

I'm very happy to share that I loved "Transformers:Dark of the Moon and will see it again and again. My son-in-law laughed at me when I told him that I wanted to go out and buy some transformers and play with them. Actually, when Alexander gets bigger, I can do that....but since he'll be one year old next week, I'll have to wait. For now it's toys you can chew on. I can't believe my daughter and son-in-law have never seen a Transformers movie. Whaaattttt???? Crazy.  But since I'm at their home for the week to celebrate the birthday of Alex, we'll be going to see "Cars 2." Hooray.....I'll have another movie to report.


And as books go: I read almost all of Shirley MacLaine's "I'm Over All That." on the plane yesterday. It was soooooooo good. I love all Shirley books. I actually got to meet her for a minute again when she signed this book. I brought one to my daughter cause she loves her too.  It is excellent. I learn a lot from her writings. 



No comments:

Post a Comment