Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A booked called 'The Map' by Colette Baron-Reid

Yet another case of serendipity brought the book, 'The Map', to my attention.
This is a book by Colette Baron-Reid. I must admit until that fateful day, I had never heard of the book or the author.

This is what happened. I had just returned from a trip to Arizona. On my last day there we made a road trip to Sedona. I've wanted to go to Sedona for a very long time. I wasn't disappointed. It was beautiful. See a few pictures below.

A few days after I returned home I received an e-mail. It seemed the moon was up to something that a friend thought I should know about. She sent me an e-mail to enlighten me on the aspects of that orb. Truly, I found the article very uninteresting. BUT, an advert for a book caught my eye. It was, of course, The Map. I toggled right on over to Amazon.com to order and as I read about it I saw that the author was in Sedona. I knew it was meant to be.

I received the book quickly and dove in. More synchronicities (which I've mentiloned in other blogs I'm all about) happened. And, it is in a sense what the book is about. When you're on the right path for you, there are signs or synchroncities and they abound at times. So I'm in the intro and she mentions her friend, Sidra. Not a common name now, is it? But it is the name of my heroine in Nitches, my screenplay at amazonstudios.com. Check it out. Tell me what you think.

I knew I was meant to read this book. It is full of great exercises to get you motivated and searching. Lots of pearls in this one. Check it out too.

And enjoy the Sedona pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment