Sunday, June 5, 2011

'Horrible Bosses' coming soon and 'Bridesmaids' already here

When I went to see the movie, Bridesmaids, there was a trailer for the movie, Horrible Bosses. It looks as if it is going to be a good one. I have a theory, not always true, but 97% of the time it is which is pretty decent odds. My theory is, if the trailers for the film I'm going to see are all good, then the movie I'm about to see, is a winner. I saw some awesome trailers when I went to Bridesmaids. And the prelude was right on track because Bridesmaids is laugh out loud with tears rolling down your face kind of funny.

Okay, so will Horrible Bosses be funny just because it had great company with other trailers and a feature? Not sure. Jennifer Aniston movies can be awful. Jason Bateman doesn't always star in knee slappers either. Colin Farrell will be worth seeing if nothing else with that crazy comb over he has in it. And I like the concept a lot; getting rid of nasty people.

Stayed tuned. Hopefully it will be a summer of great films. And the good news is, it won't have to be that good to beat last year!

And it's really going to be an awesome year when my movie comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment