Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Simon Pegg's New Book "NERD DO WELL"






Simon Pegg did a signing of his book, "NERD DO WELL," tonight at The Strand Bookstore in NYC. Eighteen miles of books, so they say. It was more like 18 miles of people waiting to meet Simon. I asked myself how I could pass up meeting the co-writer of my favorite zombie movie of all time, 'Shaun of the Dead,' and the answer was, "CAN'T." Here's the thing....Simon is so nice that he spoke with everyone and personalized all the books for these 3 plus hours of people. Well worth the wait. And the book looks fantastic. I'll let you know why you should go get it as soon as I read it. Here's some pictures. I didn't look at my new best friend from the line as he took the pictures. I was too busy talking to Simon.

No comments:

Post a Comment