Friday, July 29, 2011

Second time around for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II

I rushed out of work tonight to see Crazy, Stupid, Love. Two hours before it was to begin. SOLD OUT. Shit. Checked the times of other things and Harry called my name. It was already starting. So I bought 2 tickets. One for Harry which I saw tonight and one for Crazy that I'll see first thing tomorrow. I can't say I'm one bit disappointed either. I caught one or two important things I didn't the first time. There's so much. And it's one of those movies that I could sit and watch again as soon as it ends. I'm very happy about Crazy, Stupid, Love being sold out. I like the movie industry to be thriving. I want everyone to come and and see my movie. So I'm supporting everyone else's. I'm also looking forward to The Ides of March with Ryan Gosling also and George Clooney and Phillip Seymour Hoffman. If Phillip is in it, it's going to be good. He is pretty much always in good movies.

I read today that Harry has made 900 million world wide so far. cha ching.......

I had so awesome pictures to add to this blog but I screwed em up. I'll taken them again tomorrow and hope for better results. These blogs seem rather plain without pics....

No comments:

Post a Comment