Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Daniel Ratcliff in person again

After the fabulous 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows' Part 2, I didn't want the
adventure to end. Who does? I went down to the Theater District and checked out
the action for 'How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying.'

The play is on my agenda in the coming couple of weeks, if not sooner, but I
did have Daniel Radcliffe sign my CD from the play and got pictures of him.
Since I am not an ace at handing my CD over, balancing my camera, and savoring
the time, all at once, the pictures here are the ones The G (Geoffrey Dicker from according2G.com)
so aptly took. He's so much better at it than me, but I'll catch up. He is a fantastic instructor....
And my CD...Daniel signed his name on his neck. John Laroquette signed in the upper right
hand corner. Both actors are incredible, friendly, and fun......If you get a chance....Run to see this
play as well as the last Harry movie.....Entertainment Galore!!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment