Friday, July 15, 2011

Today is the DAY...Harry Potter opens......HOOOOOORAHHHHHHHHH

It's here. It's here. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part II. Today. It has been showing across the street in screenings to the press all week, but today it is open for all.
And since I'm not press and am a part of the all, I am atingle.

The other night I did see a screening and right next to it the Harry Potter screening was
going on. Torture. Yet, I see all of the Harry Potter on IMAX with the G and would not
want to mess with the grand experience we always have. That's G in http://according2g.com/. Check out his website if you haven't already. It is awesome!

I was looking through the Potter items at Borders at the Time Warner Center last night.
I already have most of it, but they did have some very fun Legos I haven't seen before.
I think I'll have to get those. Alex and Aimee will be old enough to play with them with me tee hee, in a few years. So fantastic to have new little people that like to play. Everyone
outgrows me sooner or later. What's that about????

Anywho, our day is finally here. Let's celebrate and enjoy!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment