Friday, March 16, 2012

' Salmon Fishing in the Yemens'

Last Friday night I went to see 'Salmon Fishing in the Yemens' with Ewan McGregor and Emily Blunt and Kirstin Scott Thomas. It was one of those movies that I just wanted to watch over again as soon as it ended. Loved it! Loved it. Loved it. I will definately go to see it again. I think Ewan McGregor is an actor who is a great leading man and has chemistry with many of the actresses in his films. I can say the same for Emily Blunt. She was fantastic in 'The Adjustment Bureau' with Matt Damon. She and Ewan had that great chemisty going and the story is wonderful. Kirstin Scott Thomas is so great. Go go go to see this movie. You'll be so glad that you did. I can't wait to buy it on DVD.....Oh yeah, just have to mention how great Ewan is with Nicole Kidman in 'Moulin Rouge.' Another movie I can watch over and over and over. Love is grand!

No comments:

Post a Comment