Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Cinema Society & American Expressed sponsored the NY Premier of the film "Detachment" with Adrien Brody

Last night began with a pre - party in the East Village where we had the opportunity to meet the stars of "Detachment," a film starring Adrien Brody in a fantastic performance, Lucy Liu, Sami Gayle in her movie debut, Marcia Gay Harden, James Caan and Blythe Danner. A perfect Spring night. I took a few photos (see below), but there was a professional photographer there and he took a lot so more pics to come. My favorite will be one with Adrien Brody!!!

From Madam Geneva's we walked over to the theater to watch the film. I hear Tony Bennett was in there, but I didn't see him. I did see Tony Danza for the 2nd time in 2 days at the after party. He was at the bar in front of me. The food was very good, the crowd was friendly and nice and I got home very late.

I smiled more than usual today!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment