Friday, August 5, 2011

Rise of the Planet of the Apes and James Franco

I just saw 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes.' James Franco was good in it. I'm going to have nightmares about the chimp's eyes. And I did not know that Draco Malfoy was in it. But he was. I had a little problem with the 'Five Years Later.' at the bottom of the screen. The only thing that was different was that the chimp had grown. They did that a couple of times. Everyone and everything else looked exactly the same.

Speaking of James Franco, did you know that he has a book out titled, 'Palo Alto' and that he is an excellent writer. I went to an event where he read from his book. So entertaining. I was loving reading the stories myself, but even better when James read. Here's some pictures from that time.....






No comments:

Post a Comment