Sunday, January 6, 2013

'Grace' on Broadway with Paul Rudd and Ed Asner....Last Performance Today

I'm way behind here. I'll start with today and then work my way back to all I have missed writing about. I just got home from seeing 'Grace' on Broadway with Paul Rudd and Ed Asner. It was the last performance and a grand one. I enjoyed every minute. This is the third play I've seen in 4 weeks. They've all been dark in nature. This one, as you may guess by the title, had to do with religious beliefs. The other 2 (I'll post) had to do with dementia.

Paul Rudd signed my Playbill, but I didn't get a pic. The crowd was very large. Paul was very sweet and so was Ed Asner. He played the exterminator. The setting was supposed to be an apartment in Florida. And I know you need something to kill the bugs in Florida. I had a few very peculiar bug guys when I lived there. Chemicals???

Pictures to come. It won't let me add any right now... Hmpf!


No comments:

Post a Comment