Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Just home from opening night of 'Hugh Jackman Back on Broadway'

Schwing! Schwing! Schwing! I don't know if I have words to describe this night. If you were lucky enough to see Hugh Jackman in the Boy From Oz, you will have an idea of what I'm trying to convey. How can one human being have so much talent, energy, beauty, be able to sing, to dance and to share his very essence of the love he has for doing all that entertaining with his audience?

He does. He does all of that and more. His voice is pure and I'm ready to buy the CD, but it wasn't for sale yet. Hope there is one. His dancing was fantastic.
He shared fun stories and did a little bit of everything and did it to pure perfection!

His choice of songs was superb. Deb, his wife, was there and he introduced her. She's a beautiful lady. I won't give away the details in case you're going.
But if you're even near NYC, you'd be cheating yourself to miss Hugh back on Broadway!

No comments:

Post a Comment